Saturday, October 18, 2008

The End or just a BEGINNING...

Thank you all for being here with us in this enlightening journey towards future. I am the captain of this BLOG ship. Through out the journey with this blog you will get more knowledgeable, excited, bored and at the same time a lot of fun. I can't say for sure after this blog it will change your life or not, but if this blog for anyone become even a single source of inspiration, my purpose will be served; my writing will have a meaning.

Right now, at this moment of self-awareness, I see the whole course as a long journey. A journey where you can actually introduce someone inside you to your own self. Let’s start our journey with this beautiful quote by Erich Fromm,

“Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before.”

So fasten your seat belt and don't loose it until I say...

No comments: