Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Journey Begins...

So, we had this quite interesting class on the 2nd of September in the course Trendspotting & Future Thinking. The name of the course says quite a bit about itself, what will be taught through out the course. In fact I was first attracted to the course when I saw the name. The atmosphere was totally unexpected for a class but hopeful in a positive way. I don't know if should call the attendees as students or as audience; let me call audience as there was laughing, shouting, sharing, clapping. Magnus promised that he would give this course as many direction as possible and it will be our job to get on to those tracks and may be make a new one.

In the class, some promises are made:



Couple of books are suggested:


Well, I will be posting many things documents, pictures, audios, videos, web links and of course my valuable thoughts and reflections related or unrelated to the course and all with my horrible knowledge in English. If you have read so far, you have proved yourself to be one of the top patient person on this earth. CONGRATs!!! But don’t go away now as I would often try to include some interesting stuffs for you so that you don't leave me before the actual fun begins. Because I might move in many direction pleae do not get confused, just focus on what you are doing, remember what Don Williams says,

“The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.”

No comments: