Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pre-Contemplation > Contemplation > Preparation > Action > Maintenance => Behavioural Change

What a nice formula to bring the desired chages in your SELF. This success formula is given at SingSing which was a seminer-cum-class type atmosphere. Food was served in the beginning. Throughout the class the audiences shared their personal experiences and participated in group discussion. There was a virtual guest from Africa who took his speech through video conferrencing. The event ended with a simple but powerful suggestion:

Think Big
Act Small
Start Now!

I looked into my past and tried to identify how I have used the above mentioned formula. I found that most of the time I was in contemplation stage. After this lecture I know why it was so and next time I will apply the forumla as suggested during the lecture.

No comments: